About Sai Platform Conference
The SAI Platform Annual Conference is a global gathering and networking event that attracts stakeholders from across the agricultural value chain.
Delegate profiles include CEOs to senior executives for Sustainability and Responsible Sourcing, entrepreneurs, representatives from the public sector and civil society, who come together to explore emerging trends and innovative solutions to shared sustainability challenges.
SAI PLATFORM CONFERENCE 2017:
FEEDING THE WORLD’S RAPIDLY GROWING URBAN POPULATION
The 2017 Conference brings together Chinese government authorities, international and national agri-food companies, financing entities, NGOs and other stakeholders under one roof.
SAI Platform is delighted that the event, which also marks its 15th anniversary, will be held this year in Beijing, providing great conferencing facilities as well as access to site-visits. It will be an excellent opportunity to learn more about the steps the Chinese Government is taking towards sustainability. International and Chinese stakeholders, both experts and those at the beginning of their sustainability journey, will have the opportunity to learn from each other more about how sustainability practices are embedded in their supply chains.
The shared challenge of feeding the world’s rapidly growing urban population will require collaborative thinking from all stakeholders. At #SAIPlatform2017, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Hear from international and Chinese experts speaking on the opportunities for the food sector in supporting the delivery of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Learn about new technology and innovative approaches, and how we ensure we have the food producers of the future
- Participate in panel discussions with key influencers who will debate the role of the food sector in the sustainable supply of raw materials
- Learn from peers through case studies on practical sustainability projects using tools and work developed by SAI Platform and others
- Visit farm sites where the challenges and opportunities of practical sustainable agricultural practices are brought to life
This event will provide an unparalleled networking opportunity with global food industry leaders and senior sustainability professionals working in the food and drink industry for the whole agri-food industry community.